0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
01_____ is a type of scam that tries to trick people into sharing their login or personal information.
02. _____ is when a scammer creates a fake account or identity to trick people into believing they are talking to a real.
03. True or false: You should always verify the authenticity of calls and emails from government services/agencies by contacting them through the official channels listed on their website.
04. True or false: One strategy for avoiding online scams is to only share your personal information only with people or organizations that you know and trust.
01. Which of the following are ways to be proactive in preventing scams?
02. True or false: App and software updates are not important to keeping your devices secure.
03. _____ is a way to protect your online accounts by requiring additional information to log in to an account.