0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
01. True or false: Confirmation bias can influence how we find, interpret, share and recall information. True / False
02. A(n) _____ is a setting in which an individual only interacts with content or information that reflects and reinforces their own opinions.
03. What are some strategies for avoiding echo chambers? (Check all that apply):
01. True or False: Disinformation is false or misleading information created or shared with malicious intent to cause harm, manipulate or mislead an individual, group or organization.
02. A _____ is a piece of digital content that is manipulated through advanced editing tools using artificial intelligence.
03. True or false: It is usually easy to tell the difference between real and manipulated images on the internet.
01. What strategies does Facebook use to combat misinformation?
02. True or false: It is good practice to be empathetic when communicating with others about potential misinformation.
03. True or false: People are less likely to believe repeated information.