0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
01. True or false: It is good practice to lock or password-protect personal devices like cell phones.
02. Activities to avoid if possible, on public wireless networks (check all that apply):
03. True or false: It is OK to use the same password for multiple online accounts.
04. What is NOT an option for logging in with multi-factor authentication?
01. Hacking is _____ access to your accounts or devices
02. Which of the following is NOT a sign of potentially compromised account or device?
03. Which of the following is NOT a step in recovering a compromised account?
04. True or false: Hackers can use your compromised accounts to send potentially harmful links and messages to your account followers.