0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
01. True or false: It is OK to share someone else’s personally identifiable information on my Facebook page without asking permission.
02. What are some examples of private information that you should avoid sharing online without verifying the source that is asking? (Check all that apply. )
03. What are some examples of resources you can consult to learn more about managing your privacy online? Check all that apply.
01. True or false: I can adjust the privacy settings of my profile and posts on social media platforms.
02. _____ adds a location to a photo posted on a social media platform that can be seen in a map layout.
01. True or false: There is only one correct definition for online privacy.
02. Your _____ includes all of the information about yourself that exists online.
03. Your _____ is how you present yourself online.
04. Your _____ is how others view you online.